Home > eCare Home Monitoring Program
eCare Home Monitoring Program!
With this program, eligible and participating Clear Spring Health members will receive special equipment allowing them to take their vital signs in the comfort of their home. The equipment will transmit the results to an eCare Nurse Coordinator, who will review the readings as they are received. If the readings are not within normal range, a Clear Spring Health eCare nurse will contact the member to discuss the results and next steps.
Our eCare Nurse Coordinators will also work closely with members and their health care providers to update and customize a personalized care plan to manage their health conditions and to help prevent escalation of conditions by taking the right steps at home.
To learn more about the program, including if you’re eligible to participate, please contact us by phone or email. To enroll in the program, please fill out the Consent Form below.
To fill out a Consent Form please
1. Download a form and save it to your desktop. Fill out the form.
2. Send the form back to us by one of three ways:
- Attach the completed form to an email and send to: email@example.com
- Fax the completed form to: 1-781-207-0442
- Mail back the form to: eCare Home Monitoring Program, 3601 SW 160th Ave. Suite 450, Miramar, FL 33027
If you are a health care provider and would like to refer a member to our program, please fill out the Referral Form below and send back to us through email or fax.